23.3.11

Dinner with Famke Janssen


Last night I had a dream. In this dream I was competing with a friend of mine to go out on a date with Famke Janssen.



At one point my friend turns to me and says: “Dude, you’re fucking gay. You won’t even sleep with her. Why are you doing this to me?”

I don’t recall my exact words, but it was something along the lines of “I’d happily go straight for her. I’ve always loved Famke!”

I also don’t recall what exactly we had to do to win her love and affection, but I do know I won. We were eating on some patio (probably in Venice because there were canals) and the entire time she did nothing but whine and complain about her failing film career. I just sat there, consoling her and thinking that I’d never get to sleep with her at this rate and that my life was ruined.

Upon waking I realized two things:

1) Famke Janssen hasn’t exactly had a megastar career

2) I don’t care, I still adore her anyway.

No comments: